Easter will soon be upon us, and this year we are asking for your help in providing gift hampers to families in need. We are collecting donations and items (food, toiletries, etc) to assist needy families. These hampers will be handed out on March 31st 2018 to selected poverty stricken families.
Your contribution can and will make a difference
The wish list includes:
Breakfast Foods (Cereal, etc) and Dairy Products (Milk, etc)
Staples - Rice, Flour, Peas, Sugar, Salt, etc.
Canned and packaged foods (beans, tuna, ketchup, soups etc)
Personal hygiene products (soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, toilet paper, etc.)
- Balisier House
- Tunapuna Constituency Office
Members can message privately to arrange pick up from the numbers below:
- West: Johnson Smith Contact: 688-2525
- East: Annalese Percy Contact: 734-4126
- Central: Vyash Nandlal Contact: 469-1874
Cut off for collection would be March 28th 2018.
Financial Donations can be made in the following ways:-
1. Transfer or Direct Deposit to the Heliconia Foundation Bank Account.
#2229478 - "Young Professionals of Heliconia"
Send a copy or picture of the receipt to the VP of Finance or email to email@example.com with the subject "Easter Charity"
2. Make cheques payable to "Young Professionals of Heliconia"
3. Contact anyone of the following VPs for a direct contribution. A receipt will be issued.
We look forward to your support in making this venture a success.